The Andhra Pradesh government has released a scheme named AMMAVODI - One of the most ambitious schemes of AP Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
This has been announced as a part of the NAVARATNALU welfare scheme. AMMAVODI scheme will be implemented from Thursday, 09 January 2020. The eligible candidates will receive financial assistance from Rs. 15,000 per year. The State government has allocated Rs. 6,455 crore for the AMMAVODI scheme.
- The candidate who applies for the AMMAVODI scheme should have a White Ration card.
- Candidates should also have an Aadhaar Card.
- Students must have at least 75% attendance to receive the scheme benefits.
- If the students discontinues the studies, then he/she will not be eligible for the scheme. If the student wants to receive the scheme, then he/she has to return to the school to receive financial aid.
- Employees of Central and State Government, Employees of Public Sector Enterprises, Retired Employees of Central and State Government and Income Taxpayers who are receiving pensions are not eligible for AMMAVODI Scheme.
Where to check eligibility?
Candidates can check their eligibility from the following portal - jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in